Friday, July 6, 2007

Mommy's new haircut and other more exciting things

Maryam loves to pull hair. She especially loves to pull my hair. She'll even use it to pull herself up to standing, the bugger! And in this awful Ohio heat, I decided that enough was enough and got it chopped. I love it - it feels so cool, and my hair no longer serves as a rope for my daughter, seen here eating toast.
This summer, the boys went on safari, hunting the great wild animals of the Harmon Household, using only a Starwars light beam gun and a baseball bat. Maryam helped by holding a miniature lion she caught and chewed on. Note the hats. It's vital, I've been told, to wear hats on safari.

Maryam went to her first drive in movie (seen here with her brother Wayne). We saw Ratatouille - Maryam slept through the entire thing. That was a very fun family movie night, even though it got a tad chilly in the end.

I woke up to this image on my camera. Jim takes the morning shift at our house, while I sleep in blissfully until 8:30 or so. And what does he do with my precious baby? He puts her brother's underwear on her head. HER HEAD! At least it was clean. And she obviously doesn't seem to mind one bit

No comments: