Friday, June 27, 2008

Dressing herself





1. Maryam agrees to wear a pretty dress I made her. She wears it until she wakes up from her nap at 2.


2. Maryam sees her blue dress I made her in the laundry basket. She insists on wearing it after taking off her first dress.


3. Maryam sees another dress. She won't let me take off her blue dress and insists on putting dress #3 on over her blue dress.


4. Maryam wants to take off dress #3.


5. Maryam wants to take off blue dress.


6. A naked Maryam insists on wearing a long sleeved nightshirt, after daddy offers her 4 other more appropriate shirts - it's 90 degrees outside.


7. Maryam demands to take off her nightshirt, and is now asleep in her diaper. I'm glad she allowed me to keep that on her.


8. Mommy decides to keep Maryam naked until winter to save time.

No comments: