Saturday, June 21, 2008

Agh - has it been that long?

So, with my dad's heart surgery, the boys being out of school, and my recent trip to Iowa, I have gotten so far behind on this blog. I don't even have any recent uploaded pictures to share. Tomorrow I hope to record a video of Maryam doing her cute animal sounds (Maryam, what does a daddy say?), and I'll get that posted.



We're in full summer swing here. We usually go to a park in the morning, and Maryam naps at noon, after lunch. In the afternoons, we'll go to the pool, a playgroup or playdate, or the library. Both boys are very into their library summer reading programs. They want to win a bike. They then want to sell the bike and buy something cooler. Kids.



I've been doing lots of sewing. Aidan has three pair of piratey-skull-camo shorts I've made for him with my NEW SERGER (thanks, Jim), and Wayne has a pair of turtle shorts. With flowers. And he wants a matching shirt. That kid cracks me up. I'll post pictures eventually.



And if you want to see more pictures, you can visit my new blog: http://naturallymama.blogspot.com/

No comments: