Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!




All three kids and the dog in front of the tree before we opened gifts up.



Maryam with one of her new "touch and feel" books.

Maryam and her shape-sorter bus.
Aidan and Wayne with their new Wii games.


And a Merry Christmas it was, for our household.


For Maryam, it meant waking up at 5 AM and greeting her brothers. We have a tradition here that the big kids sleep downstairs in their tee pee and sleeping bags, staying up as late as they wanted (with a warning that any crankiness the next day will be dealt with by a nap). So everyone except me were up. I managed to pull myself out of bed at 8.




I told the kids that they could get at their stockings when they first woke up, and eat however much candy in it they wanted to. It kept them quiet! Jim got upset that I gave Maryam a Hershey's Kiss in her stocking because she squeezed it in her hand and got chocolate everywhere. I just wanted to give my baby a kiss!





Maryam is very happy with her new toys and books. The boys are ecstatic with their new Wii. And I'm happy because they're happy and busy. For now.

No comments: