Saturday, December 15, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa, I miss you!

A letter from Maryam, as reported to her mommy:
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,


I miss you! I'm walking and talking and doing all sorts of cool things. I wish you could be here to see me. I know you would give me all the things I want that mommy doesn't, and so I would never cry again. I promise! She tried to keep me from eating her apple since she said I already had mine.



So, please,


pretty please, come here soon! Mommy and daddy say you're going to move here. I hope they're right. Oh, and mommy says that your bathroom doesn't really NEED to be redone. Just like Grandpa thinks. So you can sell your house fast and come play with me.

Love and kisses,

your granddaughter Maryam

p.s. I won't ever put your things in the garbage can like I do with mommy and daddy's things!

No comments: