Saturday, March 7, 2009

Warmer weather means





...viking hats!

As it warms up outside after a cold Ohio winter, we all tend to congregate outside for hours. Thursday was beautiful - 60 degrees! The boys brought out their Nerf guns, and Maryam had her viking helmet and her rockets. She's very anti-photo right now, so all my shots had to be done on the sly. She gets mad when I point the camera at her. The boys, of course, are hams for pictures.
Aidan was doing his best to look fierce.

When it was time to come in, you could hear Maryam screaming a block away.

Today we biked to the park. I love Spring - it's my favorite season. The summers here get a bit too hot and humid, and the winters can be so cold. I'm waiting a bit longer to start my tomato plants indoors for my garden. I can't wait!

No comments: