Friday, December 1, 2006

This blog




This blog has been created to show my new daughter's life.

Maryam Elizabeth was born on October 21st at 5:22 PM. She weighed 7 lbs, 4 ounces. I struggled with prodromal labor for two weeks before my doctor induced me. My husband and I have struggled with infertility, so Maryam's birth has been a huge blessing and joy.

Maryam will be six weeks old tomorrow. She weighs nearly 11 pounds. Her eyes are open much more than they used to be, but she still sleeps away most of the day, and some of the night. We're still waiting for that first intentional smile, which should come any day now. Her big brothers, Aidan and Wayne, are taking more of an interest in her now that she can look at them. Aidan likes to read to her, and Wayne played with some of her toys this morning.

Here's a website with some more pics in it! http://good-times.webshots.com/album/556149322msQXte
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Maryam R. said...

I am so glad you created this Blog Jenise - I love the pictures of you and little Maryam! You both are so beautiful! Congratulations! I am sure the holiday season will be extra special this year!
Hugs and Kisses! :-)

Kristin said...

Great pictures! She is such a beautiful baby and you all look so happy. I can't wait to see her in person. We will visit soon!
Love, your sis Kristin

paulinemc said...

What a couple of dolls -- you & Maryam! We are so thrilled with her & how you & Jim are parenting her, & how the boys are bothering, er, brothering, her!
Love,
mudder